Freedom Fórum
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Jetbull 120€

Ir para baixo

Jetbull  120€ Empty Jetbull 120€

Mensagem  Veda Seg Jan 03, 2011 4:44 pm

https://www.jetbull.com/PromoTermsConditions.c?topic=TermsConditions/sports/Welcome+Bonus

1. This offer is valid for new customers only. Existing customers are not eligible for the new sign up bonus.

2. New Customers will receive a 50 % deposit bonus of up to €120 /£120 and $190/ on a maximum deposit of €240 or the equivalent in another currency /£240 and $380/.

3. This offer is valid for new Jetbull customers who make their first deposit from the 4th January 2011 and up to the 31st of January 2011.

4. The deposit must be turned over 5 times on any bet, except the Outright winner, Winner and Asian Handicap. The customer has 30 days to turnover the bonus amount.

5. Single and Multi bet tickets with total odds of 2.0 or greater are eligible. Any bets with odds lower than 2.0 will not count towards the turnover requirement.

6. The maximum bet credited for turnover is € 100 or its equivalent in other currencies. If the customers bet is worth more than € 100, only the € 100 will be counted towards the turnover.

7. Bets on the same event will not be calculated into the bonus turnover. If the user places two bets on the same event, only the 1st bet will count in the turnover.

8. Upon meeting the above conditions, the bonus will be credited to the customer’s account within 48 hours, and is also eligible for withdrawal.

9. Only one bonus per customer, household, or computer with a shared IP is allowed. Players may activate one bonus only before applying for another.

10. In instances where evidence of the Bonus amount is being misused in any way, Jetbull reserves the right to close the customer's account without any right to a refund of winnings, or financial compensation.

11. Jetbull UK Limited reserves the right to cancel or change the terms and conditions of this bonus offer at any time without prior notice.

12. This offer does not apply to customers from France, Turkey and the USA.
Veda
Veda
Admin

https://bets.forumeiros.com

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Jetbull  120€ Empty Re: Jetbull 120€

Mensagem  Veda Ter Jan 04, 2011 4:55 pm

Parce que as apostas vencedoras não contam para rollover, mas ainda estou a averiguar.
Veda
Veda
Admin

Mensagem  Veda Qui Fev 03, 2011 6:16 pm

Parece que há maneira de sacar algum daqui, fica aqui um testemunho:

"I have just completed their latest offer (£105 @ 50%) . In answer to the person who asked if this could be done by just laying rather than dutching the answer is yes. I went in wanting to do it with an economy of effort and was prepared to be happy with £50 profit. I dutched some and I layed some with all bets going on 1-x-2 footy (major leagues only). I'd say with a bit of looking I was averaging about a 5-6% loss of layed bets, and 3-4% on dutches. However if I were to do it again the way to go is definitely to look at in-play markets at half time. I only discovered it when I had a few 100 left to stake but there are plenty of arbs at half time live markets and I made a small profit when betting through my last few 100. Result? Overall about a £60 profit. Not the quickest £60 I've ever made but well worth the effort. Particularly considering:

- good betting interface
- quick moneybookers withdrawals
- good customer service. I contacted live help once and found them knowledgable and very helpful
- no limiting (for me at least). Pretty much all my bets were £90 (note: don't make £100 bets as mentioned in one of the posts above)

As has been mentioned before it is just a shame the odds are generally pretty dross."

É sacar enquanto dá.
Veda
Veda
Admin

Mensagem  Conteúdo patrocinado

Conteúdo patrocinado

Ir para o topo